Careers – Entry Level Automotive Technician
Why choose a career with Ron’s Garage?
Ron’s Garage has been serving the Ann Arbor area for 37 years. We have built our reputation on excellent customer service, safety, and high quality repairs people can depend on. We are looking for a motivated person who is willing to be a team player and work in a fast paced, challenging environment under time constraints. This is a great opportunity to learn and advance in the automotive industry!
What you’ll do:
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will perform routine vehicle maintenance. You will work closely with the Lead Technician and Service Adviser to provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform multi-point inspection
- Recommend services based on findings from a thorough inspection
- Inspect fluid levels and top off as needed
- Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed
- Perform wheel alignments
- Able to perform fluid services
- Replace oil and filters, lube chassis
- Assist fellow technicians in performing technical activities
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you. Please complete the application below.